Monday, July 7, 2008

Sienna



Our newest little angel is Sienna Whitney, who was born on May 14th. She has a very different look, yet I can see the twins in her. She has Jake's little chin and Kassidy's eyes. Though she has vey dark hair and olive skin with 1 dimple on her left cheek (just like Pop -my dad). She had her 7 week check up last week and she weighed 11 lbs 11 oz and was 23 inches long.


She LOVES for you to hold her up so she can "stand" up on your tummy. She is really starting to smile and make noises at me when we are playing. It is so sweet. These moments go by so fast.ust watching her makes me see how fast the twins are growing! I want to freeze the moments sometime; though, other times, I am wishing them away! It is just like the song "Your Going to Miss This" by Trace Adkins! That song makes me cry EVERYTIME!


It is so nice to just have 1 baby to nurse and change diapers- I can just enjoy her and not be torn. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change having the twins for anything in the worl, but it is a nice change!

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

YAY! You started a blog! I love being able to keep up with what's going on with everyone!

Glad you like Annelise's pics! They are both beautiful, it's hard to take a bad pic of them!

I really do have the prettiest clients!

Birthdays

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

birthdays

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie